1.Working environment requirement: -10℃~+40℃, relative humidity: ≤90%.
2.Above technical data can vary due to continued development, or different material requirements.
Product describtion: DCS
1) Function: auto control quantitative weighing and packing
2) Application: granular materials such as cereal grains and seeds, feed, spices, and chemicals.
3) Weighing range: 1.0~65.0 kg .
Hyde DCS series bagging packing scales combine semi automatic electronic quantitative weighing with packaging in one
machine, which can also combine with conveyor, bag-sewing machine or sealing machine, forming automatic quantitative,
bagging, sewing or sealing packing line for various materials. DCS series bagging scales (auto packing machines) are
applicable to free-flowing granular materials packing, such as rice, maize, wheat, soybean, cotton seeds, grass seeds,
sugar, vitamins, feedstuff, urea and other granulated chemicals.
Working Principle of DCS auto packing scale
Pressure sensor of feed hopper collects the weight information to the weighing controller. According to setting parameter
and collected signals, the controller will send switching value to PLC. Then PLC will control fast or slow feeding, discharge
and other movements by setup program. One foot switch controls the bag clamping device through PLC, the other foot
swith controls the sewing machine.
Features of DCS auto packing scale
1) Easy installation even for new worker.
(2) Accurate calculation, fast packing speed, stable function, easy operation.
(3) Automatic weighing, filling, sealing, thread cutting off, only manually grip the open mouth of bag.
(4) All contact components with packer are made of stainless steel food grade.
(5) Automatic date printing (optional, only for heat sealing module)
(6) Microcomputer high-speed sampling and PLC processing, perfect control and management for various packing.
(7) Advanced feeding system ensures the accuracy and speed of automatic weighing.
(8) Equipped with different feeding mechanisms and different sizes filling bin, can meet different packaging requirements
of various weighing ranges.
(9) Digital variable speed control system will be provided for auger conveyor feeding to ensure the accuracy of feeding
speed and weighing.